how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

Precious1996
New Community Member
Hi I have CASHOUT from game bigbangs pongs and it was successful for more the four days now but my funds are not on my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

MichaelErvin
Contributor
Contributor
Really want to know if these people are going to pay us the money that we have won playing their games, they day that we will be paid to our Paypal accounts, so we would like to know if we are going to get the money or not, we are asking PAYPAL IF WE ARE GOING TO BE PAID
Login to Me Too

josephgift491
Contributor
Contributor
I tried to withdraw from a game app then I was asked to input my PayPal account pls what is PayPal account
Login to Me Too

TxSam08
Contributor
Contributor
Your PayPal is usually the email you used when you opened a PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

Shawnparlier2
Contributor
Contributor
A slot machine game
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shawnparlier2 

@Precious1996 

@Londa38 

@MichaelErvin 

Most are scams.
Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kshiwe66
Contributor
Contributor
I think we should all get together and file a Class Action Lawsuit, against Google Play store and PayPal. Reason..for knowingly allowing this kind of fraudulent gaming. They continue to allow and support these games through the Google Play store..
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kshiwe66 

Nothing to do with paypal, they can't monitor every site in the world that goes to google and uses a paypal icon to add to their website as per link.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=paypal+logo&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwihjd7Y24DxAhUR36Q...

And not sure you will have a lot of luck with a class action suit against the 'games' companies as they are normally based in Asia somewhere, but hey if you can afford an international lawyer to take them on then good luck.

The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mountainman6
Contributor
Contributor
Games that i play for paypal gift cards that are going into my paypal account.they say payment succufully sent.but yet i have not receved any of them.i put my email like they say and one more to confirmered it again.but that seems to be not working does anyone know something that i might being doing wrong.can someone please help me out thankyou.
Login to Me Too

Helpme75
Contributor
Contributor

Call me an idiot if you must but I'm still learning how to use all the features ,I've been playing money making games on my phone and I've accumulated quite a bit of money in several apps ,but when I go to redeem my money it says please add my PayPal Account so that I can redeem my winnings and get paid ,but I don't have my Paypal account with me or do I?cause I don't know where to get it from can someone ,help an older gentleman figure this out so I won't have wasted several weeks worth of time on nothing .

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.