how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

ajayramani
New Community Member

chess.com has send total prize of 200 us dollar into my paypal account , however they are not credited/showing into my account .Chess.com has replied to concerned that the matter is pending with paypal .. it is requested to do the needful at the earliest for crediting my prize money into my account . Regards

Login to Me Too

mrbiere
New Community Member

Hi,

Here is my understanding and I hoping some response from Paypal.

~10 years ago, Watermelon Factory made a campaign to raised money via Paypal to make and release one of the most advanced beat 'em up (video game) on the Sega Megadrive/Genesis : Paprium (aka Project Y).

Paypal blocked the money for the reason that the game was not released from my understanding (but I  might be wrong). The game Parprium after "some delay" was released at the end of 2020, but  Watermelon hasn't received the money yet... Could you explain why? Could you also explain what is expected from Paypal to release the money ? 

You cannot keep indefinitely the money because it is not yours. It could be interpreted as a theft...  

Click here  for more info.

Thank you,

Best Regards.

Login to Me Too

Wambliokiye
Contributor
Contributor
Why can't I EVER CASH OUT MY MONEY I WIN?????. IF THIS IS ALL A SCAM WHY IS IT STILL UP? THESE GAMES DONT PAY EVER NEVER. WHATS THE DEAL? AM I JUST WAISTING MY TIME AND PATIENCE? HAS ANYONE ON HERE ever been PAID MONEY FOR PLAYING GAME APPS?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Wambliokiye 

Most are scams.
Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

21rsmithj7078
New Community Member
How to get money from Paypal games
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@21rsmithj7078 

Most are scams.
Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

katerynalymansk
New Community Member
Hello i have a reward from mistplay but still not getting any email from paypal to claim my rewards please can you check for me and thank you .
Login to Me Too

Londa38
New Community Member

I have been playing this solitaire sea game and won $1000.00 and then another 3,000 and still on money a week later

Login to Me Too

nagarajacctx555
Contributor
Contributor
Hello PayPal Team, Please update these games finished by me 3 months before. Still you transferred in my Bank account. Please check first of all they have used your paypal app wallet and transferred to my account. This is covid pandamic 2nd wave bad time. So please check and transfer my profits immediately. 1.Marine pop Star-1300$/with I phone won. 2.Royal Dice-1300$/with I phone won 3.Merge up 7 -3400$ 4.Dice Garden-1300$/with I phone won 5.Chip Master-1800$/I phone 6.Click for Money-5000$ 7.Block All puzzle-13800$ 8.Dice King 3D-5000$ 9.Tap Money Rain- 11600$ 10.1010 - block 3D-254994$ I have finished 1 yo 10 games successfully. But still you not update and transferred my amount into my Bank account. Please note that S.nos 3, 6, 7 games apps/ wallet says successfully amount transferred to paypal. "Please collect your money from them" This is Corono pandamic 2nd wave is very worst in Tamilbasu/India. I affected too. So I request to all your team Members including Human Service officials, kindly clear my issues and transfer to my account today after deduct your fees. This is my Reminder request. Please speed up after read my request this Text and share everyone. Very urgent. Please help me Sir/Madam. Once again I request you that I affected too and loose my job. My cel[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nagarajacctx555 

Most are scams.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.