how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@alma1234_- 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

BoneThug33
New Community Member
What does rebind mean
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BoneThug33 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

MarquesAURELIO
Contributor
Contributor

se escrevi. religuar. ma desculpe , esta errado

Login to Me Too

DevineSunshine
New Community Member
Can someone advise me . ..do I need aPay Pal Business Account in order to get payments from games that I've downloaded from the Google Play Store. Or is my Personal Account acceptable in order to Receive Money from Apps that I've Won Money from? Please Help I'm a little confused with some of the wording between Pay Pal Business Accounts and the Personal Accounts..
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DevineSunshine 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

MarquesAURELIO
Contributor
Contributor

estamos sendo. enganados , perdendo. nosso. tempo.

Login to Me Too

Anthoñy
Contributor
Contributor
Solitaire Pop said they transferred money to my Paypal Account but I did not get it
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Anthoñy 

Most of these games are scams.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Anthoñy
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the advice.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.