how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Imsolucky62
Contributor
Contributor
I'm still waiting from the beginning 9f last year 2021
Login to Me Too

Wayno58
Contributor
Contributor
How to get
Login to Me Too

Wayno58
Contributor
Contributor
How to get $ from coin pop after converted from Euros to USD
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Wayno58 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Purdyman23
New Community Member

Watched so many videos, and it still says watch the same **bleep** again. Scam scam scam. I will make sure everyone knows not to download this game! Oh ya I'm going to small claims court with your **bleep**!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Purdyman23 

Not sure a small claims court action would help as most of these scam game sites are based in Asia !!!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tangpuzarlene47
New Community Member
How to connect block puzzle games to PayPal
Login to Me Too

renolds917
Contributor
Contributor
I cashed out $300 on March 7th and another $300 on March 9th 2021... No payment received or trail to follow.
Login to Me Too

Evye2112
Contributor
Contributor
Other thing games from Google Play the two games are blocked go and blocked lessons now it says it goes to my Google account and I cannot find that everything it's **bleep** me off I want my money . What do I do./PLEASE 🥺
Login to Me Too

bazilitos1
New Community Member

We cant we in Namibia withdraw our payments - but you allow us to send money to other people. I have played so many games and needed to give up almost 3000USD cause we are not allowed to withdraw in Namibia 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.