how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

seychelle25
Contributor
Contributor
Hello.. I had clipclaps app and I was cash out from this app. But after I cash out my money is not yet added in my PayPal account. Now how can I check where the money that I was cash out from the clipclaps. Thankyou.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@seychelle25 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

khimberlysaludo
Contributor
Contributor
Playing for manny times but my paypal balance is , it was already succeed but my paypal balance is 0.0 balance how can i redeem it?
Login to Me Too

Chad442
New Community Member
When someone asks me to verfiy my PayPal account what do I put in the box???
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chad442 

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-is-paypal's-account-verification-process-faq444?app...

However if you are talking about these 'games' that so called pay you money then......

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Suzihorrocks
Contributor
Contributor
I've been playing pay pal games for hours watched all the videos they asked earn nearly $6000 playing 2 for 2 connect and they haven't paid any out it's been due for 2 months
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Suzihorrocks 

It's a scam. Real game apps that do pay out don’t pay out that much money. $6k is a fantasy. 

Do a web search for ‘2 for 2 connect scam’.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

iaintw
Do not used these fake games their are acting illegal actives I test a game and not pay me at all. Their was one game called starry money tree who did not paid me saying that I didn't login a long time ( that is rubbish I login all the time) the person email address was full (error code quotes overload)
Login to Me Too

Dlf7
Contributor
Contributor
Redeem er in Application game
Login to Me Too

alma1234_-
New Community Member
How can I input the prizes of the games
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.