how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Wl14
Contributor
Contributor
I receive payout from crazyonet and or ring game nor dice garden
Login to Me Too

Joeljoey22
Contributor
Contributor
Have you been taken for a ride with TREE FOR MONEY? I have played this so called money making game for months with no PayPal funds. I first played to around $3800 PayPal money and Just under the same in Amazon. Then also watch the number of ads on to or the heap I had already wasted time doing. I did this about 4 times, Every time there would be something I didn't do right. I then looked in to every rule they have for there terms on getting paid! Also Emailed them with no response on both Emails and got nothing back, The 2nd one I found, I would get a Email back saying something about they haven't read them emails and they had full inbox. I have just stopped playing the game after doing everything to there rules and more on top like playing it a minimum of 4 to 5 times a day and night with min of 50 to 200 adds a day to cover there minimum of 10 adds and all there activitys of the so called money game. I also wasted time on a lot of games which have all been the same to see if there was a way or game that pays, I can't say any of these sort of games pay anything apart from the ones that pay in a hi amount of coins for minimal money or coins, It takes a lot of time and ads for $10 PayPal and the time spent is not worth it but if you enjoy the game it's not so bad and at least they pay you and you know straight up it's not a Money making business just for fun with a little reward once in a while. With games like TREE FOR MONEY and the other few ones I have wasted time, Just to know if they pay at all but make it hard or if it's just company's making Money off Misleading People to make money off but also get you to pay for VIP possibly. I did the VIP with TREE FOR MONEY, To see if it then got you PayPal money, Along with every other thing they could possibly try use. Still no PayPal payments. As well as the get instant PayPal money if you install and play now. I haven't seen one thing from them. Much like every one else's comments/ Questions I read on this site as well as everything I see when I have looked them up. I don't understand how PayPal knows about it yet you still are in all there ads? As well as Amazon and all the other Company's they are advertising. Why is this? How can they get away with it and is PayPal in on it to get more people opening Account's. I want to know if PayPal is putting a stop to it? Why haven't they already tho? Are they in on it and getting kick backs, As in getting free advertising or partnership because it would of got a lot of new accounts , More so over Covid lock down, I have also reached and accounts along with profits have gone up exceptionally hi for the year and the numbers being over Covid and times of now, So is it from these So called money making games that are misleading people as well? Just find it odd that the way of payment is PayPal? People waste there time trying to receive what they get told trying to get paid as well as monthly funds taken to get VIP and a lot only do because they are meant to be able to trust PayPal so like myself think if Money making games advertise payment with PayPal it would have to be legit. I want to know if any one knows if there is a way to get something like refund on VIP funds taken with misleading information at the least. Is it PayPal's job to get funds to what people have cashed out if they have done everything asked by the rules?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Joeljoey22 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Any site can add a Paypal logo to their website, doesn't mean they are going to actually pay you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

fordmarie78
New Community Member
Why can't I get money into my account from games I play and win and they all say pending ?
Login to Me Too

mikemarticio412
New Community Member
I'm from Philippines
Login to Me Too

Olsoja
Contributor
Contributor
I am a Nigerian, played an online games and up till now I have not been credited, they always reply with PayPal account error pls I need help urgently.
Login to Me Too

leRoux1984
Contributor
Contributor
Hi . I am playing the PayPal games can sam won help me to get my game money pleas . Or are the games fake games
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@leRoux1984 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Blaccblakk01
Contributor
Contributor
How do I retrieve my money from this online game
Login to Me Too

Jaszmined101
Contributor
Contributor
How to get money from games
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.