how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

KIMLYLES
New Community Member
I was waiting on y'all to send me the winnings to go to this account
Login to Me Too

Geanina2021
Contributor
Contributor
Games not paying winnings out what people has won when they ask for there email address
Login to Me Too

Carla1959
Contributor
Contributor
I deleted all the games that said I won money. Any game that offers thousands of dollars are scams. After reading all the posts on PayPal, NO ONE will get paid.
Login to Me Too

crounch
New Community Member
I played 2-3 games that I see they paying apps thru paypal. They said wait until 72hrs then other 3-4days and said succesful, but in my acount I didn't receive anything. Please tell me what app legitimate paying games application. Thank you for reading this.
Login to Me Too

Wrist
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I was playing the game and it told when I got to a 1000 dollars I could cash out and then it said my transfer was unsuccessful what can I do.
Login to Me Too

Mahdi11
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I was playing the game and it told when I got to a 1000 dollars I could cash out and then it said my transfer was unsuccessful what can I do.
Login to Me Too

Mahdi11
Contributor
Contributor
Please send my money
Login to Me Too

SKwalo
Contributor
Contributor
Please send me my $1300 dollars where it has been unsuccessful 3 times and I contacted Human Service and they said they are busy and told me to review after two hours and I did it for almost four times and nothing happened. If it j Is legit the why wasting time, just send me my money
Login to Me Too

JMARIN1985
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal Should All Gamers Get Paid By Telling All Those Unity So Called Paid Games To Stop Using PayPal Logo On Those Gift Cards Money To Not Pay Gamers! This Way Maybs Unity Will Have To Pay Up What They Owed To All The Gamers!
Login to Me Too

Crystal58
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get payments from games
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.