how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KASHYAP643 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SilvijaHaliagi
Contributor
Contributor
I am new to PayPal how do I add money that I won Jewl Block Puzzle into my account?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SilvijaHaliagi 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Dooldafe
Contributor
Contributor
Online earning money games payment not reserved my account
Login to Me Too

nagarajacctx555
Contributor
Contributor
Dear Team, I have won several games and they had also transferred my amount to paypal a month ago. I have informed several time but but your action result? Please check in my account and whenever you transfer my amount after deduction as INR, please mention very clearly. Why you side is delay is going on?? Please read this email and take right steps immediately. Please note I am severely affected corono lockdown issue and family also without income. So I request you to please transfer to my icici bank account today.
Login to Me Too

ilhankılcan
Contributor
Contributor

How to get game money

Login to Me Too

KingMeko
New Community Member
How do I request money from playing games
Login to Me Too

Jb8401
New Community Member
Has any one ever collected money from the game 1010 block fun by ericrobinlp
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jb8401 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

JMARIN1985
Contributor
Contributor
Never Got Paid! PayPal Should Sued To Force These Games To Stop Using PayPal Logo On Those Fake **bleep** Gift Card That Never Pays Gamers!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.