Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

Re: What do I put when asked to verify my PayPal account to like a game

@Chad442 

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-is-paypal's-account-verification-process-faq444?app...

However if you are talking about these 'games' that so called pay you money then......

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Dlf7
Contributor

Payment Redeem in application

Redeem er in Application game
Scottjen2019
Contributor

How to accept money to PayPal from Google play cash games

I play the cash games through Google play and it says cash out through PayPal but it doesn't show on my PayPal how do I accept the money
Texas-born
New Community Member

Re: How to accept money to PayPal from Google play cash games

I have several games that owe me big money. They have put the money in Queue or Sending. That has been 2-3 weeks. The one game asked for my PayPal account number!
SilvijaHaliagi
Contributor

Re: I am new to PayPal how do I add money that I won into my account?

I am new to PayPal how do I add money that I won Jewl Block Puzzle into my account?
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

Re: I am new to PayPal how do I add money that I won into my account?

@SilvijaHaliagi 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Purdyman23
New Community Member

300 videos

Watched so many videos, and it still says watch the same **bleep** again. Scam scam scam. I will make sure everyone knows not to download this game! Oh ya I'm going to small claims court with your **bleep**!!!!!!!!

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

Re: 300 videos

@Purdyman23 

Not sure a small claims court action would help as most of these scam game sites are based in Asia !!!

Advice is voluntary.
Evye2112
Contributor

My PayPal account

Other thing games from Google Play the two games are blocked go and blocked lessons now it says it goes to my Google account and I cannot find that everything it's **bleep** me off I want my money . What do I do./PLEASE 🥺
Tangpuzarlene47
New Community Member

How to connect block puzzle to PayPal

How to connect block puzzle games to PayPal