cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

Temp20210504b
New Community Member

Binding to a game

How do I bind to a game that pays directly to my PayPal account?
Wl14
Contributor

Re: receive payment issue

I receive payout from crazyonet and or ring game nor dice garden
Mindyfaye
New Community Member

How do I get my winning money off my games to my paypal account

Trying to transfer my winning money from my game app to my paypal account
Jaszmined101
Contributor

Money tree

I was to receive mo hey from multiple games do I need to put accent number in the redeem box and me e mail
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Money tree

@Jaszmined101 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
fordmarie78
New Community Member

Paypal account

Why can't I get money into my account from games I play and win and they all say pending ?
Noahslinda
Contributor

Solitaire Pop

I am still waiting for $3,800 to show up in my PayPal account, but so far, not there! I wonder if there is any recourse for those of us who are being scammed by these developers who promise us they will pay us our earnings? I could sure use the money for my multiple health issues!

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Solitaire Pop

@Noahslinda 

Are you talking about these so called games that pay out money...or say they do?

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
mikemarticio412
New Community Member

Totoo ba ang mga apps games sa paypal

I'm from Philippines
Aborah0649
Contributor

A game call number merged fun is flakes

I play a game online and said is successful paid my PayPal account but I did not see anything money refers to my PayPal account and stop lying to people please, if true provide me.