how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

BaileeJean15
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get there money from games like Mood to Merge?
Login to Me Too

nagarajacctx555
Contributor
Contributor

Sir, Please check my play games first of all and they have been sent amount through paypal. But why you not transferred for the past 1 month?? Details: Merger7-3400$ already sent 1 month ago. 2. Chip master- 1800$ already sent 3.Click for money-1600$ 4.Block puzzle- 5600$ Please check once and convert into INR finally you transfer icici bank which one is registered with you Regards, Nagarajan <Removed>. India.

Login to Me Too

deathangle593
Contributor
Contributor
What's with this company telling thousands of people that if you play their game you can win money cash money to be distributed on your PayPal card only to find out that when you get the money they make you wait 35 hours you get nothing to get to be another message that says you need another 8 hours then after that it tells you that the payments now PayPal has nothing to do with this so they say which I don't understand considering they're using PayPal's name so PayPal's making something off of it advertising rights or something why aren't we doing it why can't we have the money that we one I feel we should have a civil lawsuit against PayPal and onenet who's with me
Login to Me Too

kevo45
Contributor
Contributor
I want to know what is the problem with them paying me for playing these games they've put forth advertisement who do I contact to report them
Login to Me Too

applewhitefred4
Contributor
Contributor
I never have any problem with paypal, so I don't like that the game is trying to act like it's not there fault and if the game want to say they will pay then they should do so. It would be nice not to have these false headaches just please fix the problem.
Login to Me Too

kevo45
Contributor
Contributor
I got a problem with getting paid from them when are y'all going to pay me for y'all. Advertising cuz I'm going to get my lawyer and filed charges against shower
Login to Me Too

Thess017
I need my Payout In Soliraire Pop. How to get my earnings?. Is Solitairs pops is a Scam? Very disappointed.
Login to Me Too

Vishalvinod371
Contributor
Contributor
Gaming support team
Login to Me Too

Adrio1963
Contributor
Contributor
I’m just wondering if the PayPal game starry legends is real or fake I cashed out 500 dollars a while back and it has never entered my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

NoelAntiquera
Contributor
Contributor
the developer's of the games, message me that the reward has successfully forward to your paypal account, please check your paypal account. when i check my paypal still the balance is zero. please help me to arrange my account. thank you so much... more power to everyone
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.