cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

domacica39
Contributor

Problem with payments

I earned money on IProyal application,but PayPal refused to paid my money.I have debbit MasterCard on PayPal.aWhat is problem?May I receive my money?Thank you
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Problem with payments

@domacica39 

As you have not added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in then sadly can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Celeshel
New Community Member

Why is my PayPal account unable to receive payment

My PayPal account is showing error and can't receive payment from my online game
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Why is my PayPal account unable to receive payment

@Celeshel 

The option to receive paypal payments is sadly not available in Nigeria.
You can only send payments for purchases funded by your (confirmed) credit card.

Paypal varies a lot country to country and can only offer the services that the banks / governments of that country allow it to offer.
There are quite a few countries unable to receive paypal payments.

https://www.paypal.com/ga/webapps/mpp/ua/residence-full

However, loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
teresamw
New Community Member

how do i recieve the paypal gift cards i won playing solitarie kings game and aces solitarie game

iam owed $2000.00 from solitarie kings game and $1100.00 from aces solitarie  both games use paypal gift cards . i pushed redeem but do not how i recieve them.

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

Re: how do i recieve the paypal gift cards i won playing solitarie kings game and aces solitarie gam

@teresamw 

Doubt you will as most of these games are cons.

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
tabingsheryl
Contributor

why cannot recieve may paypal money from may games solitaire pop

why im not recieve the payment at may accnt
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

Re: why cannot recieve may paypal money from may games solitaire pop

@tabingsheryl 

Because most of these games that say that they pay out are cons.

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.

Advice is voluntary.
applewhitefred4
Contributor

Crazy onet payment

I never have any problem with paypal, so I don't like that the game is trying to act like it's not there fault and if the game want to say they will pay then they should do so. It would be nice not to have these false headaches just please fix the problem.
kevo45
Contributor

Re: Crazy onet payment

I got a problem with getting paid from them when are y'all going to pay me for y'all. Advertising cuz I'm going to get my lawyer and filed charges against shower