how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mnrsplace 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

applewhitefred4
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem with crazy onet the payment failed four times and it say if it fail three times contact human service and they'll send it ok four times get it right I would like some respect on this matter.
Login to Me Too

Mkm65
Contributor
Contributor
Look PayPal owes us the money they are letting these games use their name and the game I play is all PayPal. If everyone got today and filled a class action suit against PayPal. We might get money which I doubt, but it might put PayPal out of busy or if not out of business make them be legal and not a scamming company. All they do is let people scam customers, then say not them. But sad to say the games are scams.
Login to Me Too

ROXXON
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH EVERYBODY'S COMMENT. I can't understand how I can't get the payment owed to me. I was so excited to see that I had enough money to cash out and the apps (Crazy Onet, Dice Garden and Crazy Ring master) keeps telling me that the payment failed and I should contact the human service.. I don't know how to find the human service so hince why I here now. PLEASE if u can I do appreciate the help I'll get from posting my experience during to fact that I'm counting on the payments which I yet to recieve.
Login to Me Too

kevo45
Contributor
Contributor

New Community Member
Money from games isn't in my account when it says it is
Login to Me Too

Beth_cantor
New Community Member
Let some user of the game that you can win $ but can't cash it out
Login to Me Too

Daisymay1973
Contributor
Contributor
A onlone game wants me to"confirm paypal" before recieving my winnings. How do i do that?
Login to Me Too

Stacie1929
New Community Member
My game says money was transferred to my paypal account but it is not there. Where is it?
Login to Me Too

Dawnie2550
New Community Member
I play a game that is supposed to send my winnings to my PayPal account but I haven't received it does anyone know anything about this sort of thing?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.