Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Still waiting to get PayPal cashback from games

@Grimm0501 

Doubt it, most games that pay out are cons.

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Rycia83
New Community Member

Redeem money from games under Pay Pal apps

I have redeem some money from games which is under Pay Pal apps.. Its from USD to MYR. Have yet to received any. Have send several emails to them but never reply.
Basma-mohammed
Contributor

I have problem with my PayPal account

Why I have not receive my money from my game to PayPal account plllz help it 1 month now
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

Re: I have problem with my PayPal account

@Basma-mohammed 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Jane19851
Contributor

Problem for receiving money

I am new here.i want to ask about my PayPal account. I cannot receive money to my PayPal because I forgot to confirmed my email address.i already confirmed my email address but still I cannot receive the money for my games I play.
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Problem for receiving money

@Jane19851 

Advice is voluntary.
Beautifulsavag1
Contributor

Play store games

I have about five games downloaded from the play store that said i can earn money threw paypal by just playing these games i have over a thousand an sum im all my accounts and it says to put in my email that is connected to my paypal so i did and i put twice and when its being processed then after so many days of waiting (after it says i can pull it out right away cuz it gets deposit right away into my paypal account) it ends up being declined so what do i gotta do to get my money off of those games lmk pls thank you so much
pullbeans58
Contributor

Re: Play store games

Mine are general off sites Games and Apple Store. Haven't gotten a cent of over $20,000 owed but to 4 ppl! I sent 3 emails when Redeeemed, to Help Others but They got no $ as well! One did get a $2 Amazon Gift Card they can't use. All Games seem to be Scams that Say "jst Play and Win anything!" I'd wanted an iphone for Someone in need also...Prizes are jst as much a Scam too....
Beautifulsavag1
Contributor

Yea that's what im thinking as well cuz i email the help center as well and haven't heard anything back no response what so ever thats false advertising right? Its just give false hope
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Play store games

@Beautifulsavag1 

@pullbeans58 

Its a con.

Advice is voluntary.