cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

Babbs7882
Contributor

Re: Redeeming paypal money

It is all a scam and fraud. I have thousands of dollars in winnings and I go through the same thing. They get peoples hopes up then let you down.

nagarajacctx555
Contributor

Sub: Send my amount to my bank account reg.

Sir, Please check my play games first of all and they have been sent amount through paypal. But why you not transferred for the past 1 month?? Details: Merger7-3400$ already sent 1 month ago. 2. Chip master- 1800$ already sent 3.Click for money-1600$ 4.Block puzzle- 5600$ Please check once and convert into INR finally you transfer icici bank which one is registered with you Regards, Nagarajan <Removed>. India.

Redneckboy
New Community Member

I need help

I'm trying to get my account because I need it to get my money I won on a game on my phone they need it to bay out my winning
Wild63Child
Contributor

Very confused

Hi I really need to know how to get my money from a game winnings into my PayPal Account PLEASE HELP
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Very confused

@Wild63Child 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Mutzy1972
Contributor

PayPal games

Hi there to everyone I just wanted to ask what PayPal games do pay out pls I am playing PayPal games now for some time but didn't receive any money yet from ons of 15 PayPal games from Google play Store at all
1Laceygirl
New Community Member

Get money

How do you get your money from playing games to your paypal card
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Get money

@1Laceygirl 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Alexmet
Contributor

How come non of the games pay

I've played alot of games am d have not got paid i cleared all the paypal cards and did everything I was suposted to do on "Block Go" they owe me over $10,000.00 have not got any money and starry shake tree same thing and like 5 other games all together im owed almost over $40,000.00 havent got a single dime thank you.

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

Re: How come non of the games pay

@Alexmet 

Because they are cons.

Advice is voluntary.