how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

BEAUTIFULCRAZY2
Contributor
Contributor
Having trouble trying to figure out how to accept my payouts from both block legends which i have 500 in there if not more and magic magic dice whem i checked earluer the amount was pending than when i checked again the amkunt from magic dice was gone so i assume it was or has gone onto my paypal please if anylne else has had any problems like mine and figured out how to accept them please let me know
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BEAUTIFULCRAZY2 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

pullbeans58
Contributor
Contributor
I've played Games since Nov. 2020 and am Due well Past $20,000 between 7-8 games now! Haven't seen a Cent! I spoke with a Paypal customer service rep, who Told Me....."Payment from the Games is just Delayed". Well, 2, 7, 15 Days Games say to be Paid Winnings Or $ Will be directly Deposited into Your Paypal acct. and 000 ever arrives! I've Deleted 100's of Such Games! Have yet to Find Any that Do Pay Up, Once Redeem/Cash Out☹️. My friend Did receive one $2 Amazon Gift Card from Nov. 2020....the $50 plus ones Are Still Pending! I was Playing jst to "Help 3 People" but None have gotten the $....the Stimulus payouts are Quicker... Good Luck, I hope "Someone" does get their Game $! IF any do....plz Update Us All asap. Ty 3/26/21 Fri.
Login to Me Too

smikemc
Contributor
Contributor

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Login to Me Too

smikemc
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, the email that you used to setup your PayPal account is what they are asking for, BUT so far, I don't think anyone is getting ANY money from those games (me included, after days of playing these so called "cash/money" games, just sayin').

Login to Me Too

Robbedx314
Contributor
Contributor
I exceeded the minimum requirement to cash out , I pushed cash out PayPal and it did nothing.
Login to Me Too

RhondaSimpson
New Community Member
I have snapshots from about six different game sites. They say my payments have been transferred to my PayPal account. They have never been uploaded. Where are they?
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RhondaSimpson 

Do web search on these games, they could be the scam game apps that’s been going around. They promise big pay outs in the hundreds to thousands but it’s a fantasy. 

If they really pay out, it should be fairly instant.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

GIDGET4
New Community Member
Help me transfer my winnings from the game to. My PayPal. account.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GIDGET4 

There are scam game apps promising big pay outs but don’t pay out. Do a web search on the game before playing. Real pay outs occur fairly instantly.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.