how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Wild63Child 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Valbrown46
Contributor
Contributor
When a game developer uses your name (PayPal), as the option to transfer any and all funds won, then states the money has been transferred into the acct and for me.to check-however no monies have posted. Are you able to step in and demand payment? Or what type of recourse do I have? Solitaire Pop 200.00 and 300.00 have been won and supposedly transferred. I have taken screenshots of the amts and the verification from the developer: (also take note this is a private developer to whereby all comments are sent to his email and supposedly he responds-but no response as of today about my monies.
Login to Me Too

Mutzy1972
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there to everyone I just wanted to ask what PayPal games do pay out pls I am playing PayPal games now for some time but didn't receive any money yet from ons of 15 PayPal games from Google play Store at all
Login to Me Too

Alexmet
Contributor
Contributor

I've played alot of games am d have not got paid i cleared all the paypal cards and did everything I was suposted to do on "Block Go" they owe me over $10,000.00 have not got any money and starry shake tree same thing and like 5 other games all together im owed almost over $40,000.00 havent got a single dime thank you.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Alexmet 

Because they are cons.

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

IloObenk
Can't to bind my account paypal
Login to Me Too

Shahrami
Contributor
Contributor
Crazy onet
Login to Me Too

Weng4
New Community Member
Starry for cash,master chip and other apps
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Weng4 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

domacica39
Contributor
Contributor
I earned money on IProyal application,but PayPal refused to paid my money.I have debbit MasterCard on PayPal.aWhat is problem?May I receive my money?Thank you
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.