how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

ferdsyabes
Contributor
Contributor
my game reward is redeem by me and solitaire game admin transfer already to my paypal account...i check my paypai but not have balance yet ...how many days before i revieve the money or reward from my game
Login to Me Too

bigdaddysasq
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I am Scott <removed> and I have a problem getting money from a game app I been playing so I do I get the money from them please let me know

Login to Me Too

Rycia83
New Community Member
I have redeem some money from games which is under Pay Pal apps.. Its from USD to MYR. Have yet to received any. Have send several emails to them but never reply.
Login to Me Too

syb72
Contributor
Contributor
I have cashed out around $39,000 from 8 games, with a notice that I would receive payments within 3 to 7 days. I have NEVER received any money. Several of them say payment failed so if they use the correct email why are they listed as failed? It has been months that I have been playing several and it is showing sent but were too many in line and slow processing. The problem is when I get to last number like I am getting close, they posts me as a number over 5,000. What is the problem? Are all of these games scams?? If so, do the scammers get money for me watching 1000's of ads? Why is there no control over what games do or do not pay? HAS ANYONE RECEIVED ANY MONEY FROM ANY GAME?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@syb72 

Yep scams.

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

RayRay1669
Contributor
Contributor
Believe me I know I play my shower games and didn't get cash out either dirt bike games I know on e t block go are they seem to be legitimate games now the on it that one has been failing but they got a human services you can talk to but at least he's going to wait two hours and keep going back to get ahold of Human Services
Login to Me Too

penney-1958
Contributor
Contributor
You will never get ahold of human services and you will never get paid any money from the games you play. They are a big scam. Delete games if this really bothers you or just keep playing if you like the game.
Login to Me Too

penney-1958
Contributor
Contributor
Yes you are so right to think that all the games are scams. They just want you to watch their ads and download their games and maybe make an in app purchase that is how they make their money but you will never get paid for any game you play. I am so sorry to say that. Just think, to good to be true. They have scared so many people, I don’t know why they haven’t been sued yet.
Login to Me Too

Redneckboy
Contributor
Contributor
I'm trying to get my account because I need it to get my money I won on a game on my phone they need it to bay out my winning
Login to Me Too

Wild63Child
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I really need to know how to get my money from a game winnings into my PayPal Account PLEASE HELP
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.