how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Deadram16 

Nope! They are a sham. Google the games you played with the word ‘scam’.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

hutchinsonvivia
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same games plus s few more. And I should have a total of $2300 and when I went to PayPal it was nothing. When I post my question an idiot replied why would paypal take money? My answer was. Money is money so the question should be Why wouldn't they. But yes it's all False information and scams
Login to Me Too

Frankie66
New Community Member
A cash app balloon pop's stated I meet all of there qualifying agreement And was to transfer money to my account over 24hrs ago . Need some input on this situation please because it's got the certificate of paypal on The game . Any Help appreciated. Thanks
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Frankie66 

Those cash game apps are a sham, please do research on them before playing for reports of non-payment. And no ones going to pay out hundreds to thousands for playing a game.

Login to Me Too

ferdsyabes
Contributor
Contributor
maybe we just have to wait because there are so many players to pay
Login to Me Too

DJ_Maori
Contributor
Contributor
They are **bleep** PayPal say it has nothing to do with them. But I think they should be paying out
Login to Me Too

Kellykre
New Community Member
Hi, I have played some games, I have had PayPal money to be put into my account. It says “succeeded” but no money in my account. I haven’t spent so many hours & no money given. This must be stopped if this is what they are doing. I’m very angry 😡
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kellykre 

Hi,

The games are a scam. Look them up before playing for reports of non payment. No one is gonna pay hundreds to thousands for playing games with possibly who know how many players. It’s too good to be true. And where woukd this money come from? Some games charge a subscription lol. They’re a joke. Then you give out your PayPal email addy and full name who knows what these scam game developers do with the info.

Login to Me Too

Bobbier41467
Then how do you know which game AR trustworthy and which ones are not
Login to Me Too

Saritta
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get game money onto my PayPal card
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.