how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Raygene1
Contributor
Contributor
Input your email address that is connected to PayPal
Login to Me Too

Tammy1101
I did that already I waited two weeks for the money and it would not come to my Paypal account
Login to Me Too

vibar035
Contributor
Contributor
Philippines Quezon City I don't have a no money stay in house me. help me. so pray.
Login to Me Too

vibar035
Contributor
Contributor
no money me sorry from Philippines Quezon City stay on house covid help me
Login to Me Too

penney-1958
Contributor
Contributor
It is a scam, they want you to download their games and watch their ads and make in app purchases, that’s how they make their money but you will never get paid. This is a fact!
Login to Me Too

hieuquanlaocai4
Contributor
Contributor
Definitely fake, because money is never so easy to make
Login to Me Too

penney-1958
Contributor
Contributor
It is a scam, they just want you to watch their ads and download their games and hope you make an in app purchase, that’s how they make their money but you will never get any of it.
Login to Me Too

roxanacuric
New Community Member
I played games and friday it sais to look in my pay pal account and nu pay pal was 0 Other games shows me pending since 21.01.2021
Login to Me Too

Deanieburtner
New Community Member

I've been playing games on line an won money from them it said went to pay pal .I have a payPay account set up just don't know what or how to add what that owe me I won off the game (1010 block fun)I've won a 200.00 plus the 300.00 dollar PayPal .but don't know how to get my fund please help me out thank you..

Login to Me Too

BamaSuesue
New Community Member
I am having the same problem. The game says it has sent my winnings to my PayPal, But it is not showing it on my PayPal account.. plz help if u find out how this works.. thanks
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.