how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

Delyth1981
Contributor
Contributor
I totally agree with you. I have played numerous games&I'm angry&upset that we are all being taken the p××s out of. We all have our own issues 4 playing games 2 get extra money especially when we have all been through a very difficult 14 months with this virus&other financial situations. I'm a 39yr old woman&only started playing these games as I had major bowel surgery February&I'm currently waiting 4 another op on the bowel. I now have a iliostomy bag after my 1st surgery&i can't eat solid food not been able 2 4 the last yr&half they have 2 operate on the stoma again so I'm surviving on fortisips and liquids. My mobility is very restricted&I struggle 2 get from 1 room 2 the next&then I'm out of breath so I have 2 use my nebulizer&I'm registered as disabled so I was playing these games so I could have enough money 2 buy myself a mobility scooter and ramps 2 get it up&down the steps I have in the garden&by the front door. I was also going 2 get a shed 2 keep the mobility scooter in. Now I can't as we have all been scammed by block legend&other games there are 2 many 2 name. I was so happy 2 have played long enough on the games so I could get a new mobility scooter shed 2 keep it in but most of all I was thinking of the things that I could do when I got my scooter as I'm stuck in the house&i only go out 2 the drs or hospital appointments&I have 2 depend on someone 2 take me so they can push the wheelchair. I was looking forward 2 having some sort of life back&being sort of indipendant. Are there any legit games that you can earn money from playing? My 1st grandchild is due April the 4th&I would love 2 be able 2 take her 2 the park when she is older as I could go on a scooter I don't want someone pushing me in a wheelchair. I'm waiting 4 another bowel surgery and hysterectomy due 2 being told onFriday that my cancer levels have doubled&I might have ovarian cancer so I have opted for a full hysterectomy. There are people who are worse off than me so I smile when I see my kids&hope 1 day soon we can go out together again instead of me being stuck in the house as I'm unable 2 walk. These games promise legit payment after watching hundreds of videos&then say payment successfully made 2 my PayPal account but surprise surprise nothing.I'm not a greedy person all I wanted was 2 have enough money so I could get out of the house more often than I do as I spend 95% of the time in the house some days I spend all my time in my bedroom and it can be day&night 4 days or weeks at a time as I'm 2 ill 2 get up.I have a remote control bed&a stairlift I got when I took care of my late dad who needed 24/7 care after being paralysed and no speech after a major stroke I'm glad I bought them. They were also a blessing when I had 2 care 4 my aunt who had terminal bowel cancer but that's what you do 4 your loved 1s.I never thought 1 day I would be needing them myself. I'm not a greedy person&i would help anyone I could out but unfortunately at the moment I can't do much due 2 my health. I was only playing these games so that I could look after myself for 1ce as I have always been independent&I have never asked anyone 4 anything in my life I have always worked hard 4 what I have. Unfortunately I can't work due 2 my health. Is there a way we can get the money we played 4? On 1 game I won £1300 and on another £3000 that's only from 2 games&there are several more I played. I was just playing the games just so I would have enough money 2 get a mobility scooter&a shed 2 keep it in&some ramps 2 put on the steps so that I could have some sort of life back. I could do certain things with my kids that we have not been able 2 do 4 several years&i would be able 2 be a grandmother&have some independent life again like going out shopping or being able 2 go in 2 the garden&enjoy some fresh air. These are the things that I miss the most being able 2 go out 4 some fresh air&enjoy sitting in the sun with the kids or having quality time out with the kids things in life that cost nothing but mean a lot. If only the people who set up these games could see that people who play these games are not greedy just some of us have fallen on hard times due 2 the pandemic or ill health issues or just need extra money 4 other reasons. We have all played these games and we have been promised that we will have the money in our PayPal accounts after spending hours watching ads 90% of them are Chinese people who are playing the games in the ads yet none of us have seen a penny. Surely they are braking the law by false advertising and misleading people who have played the games. I am just annoyed with myself 4 believing that these games were legit. If anyone knows of a legitimate game then can you please message me back. I am only trying 2 get some sort of life back&being able 2 do things with my kids after I have recovered from my next operation. I would be truly grateful if there is a legit game I could play just so I can get a shed a mobility scooter and some ramps just so I can get some indipendance back in my life instead of spending over 95% of my life stuck in the house. Thank you so much I will be truly grateful if anyone can help me out with this issue of being able 2 find a legit game for I can play just 2 make some money so I can get some of my life back it would be much appreciated thank you x
Login to Me Too

Babbs7882
Contributor
Contributor

I am sorry that you are going through what you are. here is a website called Wealth Words that have money making games. I have not played any of them yet but I am going to give it a try. Also I do not know where you live but there is an store called FODAC that is for handicap people that need equipment and they have free scooters and all you have to do is pay for the new batteries for them, that is where I got my scooter and have had it for 3 years. Please google the name to find out if there is one in your area.

I know what you are talking about the games. I am disabled also and have lots of time to play them and only dream of getting the money I have won only to

find out you  never get it. I could have bought a house with what I have won. The ones you download from google play or apple are all scams. As you can read how many people have won and never gotten one dime. All affiliated with Google, Apple, PayPal and the developers are scammers and the only ones making the money from the advertisers. Good Luck in the future.

Login to Me Too

Jlove24
Contributor
Contributor
I’m owed over 2000$ from Unity Block Puzzle game says successfully sent to my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

Missyo
Contributor
Contributor

Absolutely… <removed> (it won’t let me inter my email correctly)

I’m so tired of these terrorist scams

Login to Me Too

Erica50
Contributor
Contributor
I I'm having the same trouble regarding my money from the same game
Login to Me Too

newbie1311
Contributor
Contributor
I tested redeem small amount. Game app show gift card redeem succeed but its not showing in paypal
Login to Me Too

newbie1311
Contributor
Contributor
did u finally receive the money?
Login to Me Too

Dolores_08
New Community Member

Dooie
Contributor
Contributor
Well I have almost $3000 in this game that cannot be redeem!!!!!! And tell me why is it that all the games that is on line now where are you can use cash app when you download that game you can only hook up to PayPal ? And can I redeem your money and I’ve been trying to redeem money since December of last year from this game!!!!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dooie 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on here all saying money pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !
Also as its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes then that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on that site to pay out rewards.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.