how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Pebblesfriffin
Contributor
Contributor
1100 dollars of playing games my time and effort I put towards these games and never once recieved not one single payment where is the money to each game
Login to Me Too

Neokakoma
Contributor
Contributor
I played a game so it says I just log to my playpal to get my money so can u help me with it please
Login to Me Too

sassylilone74
Contributor
Contributor

I have several games that I say that I have money added to my PayPal account and still nothing 😒 Cause just from one game i have 3000 another one 2000 and so on and they say that it's been transferred to my account so where is it?

Not fair to say that they're going to promise something and not do it,  maybe we should just start a class action lawsuit against the people who are falsely advertising that if you play and you win,  Just to show them that they can't do this to people without consequences for their actions. 

Login to Me Too

Shortydawg
Contributor
Contributor
I agree lets start class action law suit ill back it,not right to false advertising fraud lets do it!! Tired of the lying!
Login to Me Too

Babbs7882
Contributor
Contributor

I totally agree with you. I have won near $7,000 in 10 games and yet to see any money. The ads state that you can download the game and they will give you a $$$$$ amount that you can get right away (another scam) we all should file a class action law suite. I would not know who to ask for the help getting this done.

Login to Me Too

ChrisBro1
Contributor
Contributor
I said the same thing false advertising
Login to Me Too

Bunnergizer
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly!! Before they do this to a whole bunch of people who will only waste their time believing they'll get what was posted there is insane. They need to take responsibility of their actions it's not a joke when you have put your time and effort while they just sit there watching and definitely getting paid it's like we did all the dirty work for them and still they're the ones who get the money that supposedly FOR US. Update me if there's any info you may get. Please, like you I had redeemed a few thousand dollars from Amazon and another couple thousand in Paypal. 

Login to Me Too

Kimberlymc
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get my from only paypal cash card
Login to Me Too

Kimberlymc
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get my money from playing app games on my PayPal cash card
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kimberlymc 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.