how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Luv1dutch
Contributor
Contributor
Payment
Login to Me Too

TAMARAWI
Contributor
Contributor
I won money from a game app I cashed out several time status say process will I be notified when it gets deposits
Login to Me Too

Doloresmunoz
Contributor
Contributor
Ok all I want to know is that I don't have a bank account for my PayPal account because I have play games and I get paid I have money in one of my game account and I have my PayPal card so how do I get that money to my card do I need a bank account to do all that shiy
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Doloresmunoz 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kevo45
Contributor
Contributor
Why haven't I got paid for playing these game I've been waiting a while
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kevo45 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

kevo45
Contributor
Contributor
I am going to report you and I'm going to get my lawyer because you're playing games and you cuz you don't do it for us advertisement
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kevo45 

🤣

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Laurski
Contributor
Contributor
I just won get this! $15.000 today on a game called 2248 Pop,,plus on another devise I was playing a win over $5000 but you have to get up to a certain amount to win! Well I won today! It said congratulations ( in Chinese , I know they because these people who make these games don’t speak very well English very well) lol Any way it tells me to put my e mail and the account! # I have to PayPal! They wanted you to put it in 2 times the e mail and account which I did! Then it’s telling me my server is down! Well which server , I don’t see my server is down everything is working!?so there were two lines to put in a email address and like a 12 digit account number 2,Times each! But there was only room for one word ! So anyway I put my e mail and account on the same line,,then I do it again on the line under the last line! Now apparently one of my servers isn’t working! Well it was, I tried doing the account number, first, then the account! Every possible way you could imagine to do this! I have been playing these games since a TKR AND COVID! In the Over Two years I’ve been playing I have had to have won over $90,000 from Pay pal and $69,000,from Amazon and guess what ? Havnt received not one red cent, no cell phones like they advertise! And then I’m thinking every 20 seconds there are adds! Why? You never get or win anything! Then I was shocked today when I won because after you win the amount you need to get your money it’s always (just one more thing!) you have to watch 100 video’s or something crazy! I think tomorrow first I’m goin to call the cops !, then the BBB then a lawyer!? WTF!?I never had problems with PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE! Now they show the chinese videos too! I don’t know nobody had caught about this but what they are doing is fraudulent!!! I could have had a beautiful boat or house with that kind of money! Oh have you EVER TRIED TO REACH THESE PEOPLE! I called PAYPAL A FEW TIMES AND EVERY PERSON I TALKED TO SAID THEY KNEW NOTHING ABOUT THIS! Something very sleazy is going on and I’m going to try my hardest to get my money! This is whacked out!
Login to Me Too

Laurski
Contributor
Contributor
The problem is your never going to get paid! 2 years $90.000 havnt seen anything!! So sorry for you! All these are scams!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.