how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Gravelito
I am having the similar problem, the game says successfully paid the money to the PayPal account but its not there, was the money fake or the PayPal have issues?
Login to Me Too

jjotoy530
Contributor
Contributor

i have learned that all these games they advertise its all a scam they get paid for us to play them but they never payout i have had several say sucsessfully redeemed but no money in account i went to email them and it came back said email full cannot accept  they are all out  of chins, i have downloaded a few from   it saying get paid instantly no waiting well they are all the same even if u watch x amount of videos or levels u have to pass they stil dont pay out and no way of getting them to reply...  

Login to Me Too

TabbynTiger
Contributor
Contributor

i havent either from shooting all virus plus several other.there is quite a bit i'm owed but nothing. why & help

Login to Me Too

Houstontt31
New Community Member
Im having same issue with the same game did you ever solve it???
Login to Me Too

smikemc
Contributor
Contributor

Tammy1101
Hello. I'm so **bleep** off I can't withdraw money to my PayPal from off line games
Login to Me Too

Beckylr2021
Contributor
Contributor
I need help can get my payout from the games what doing do ?
Login to Me Too

Mona1976
Contributor
Contributor
Yes i haven't seen no money
Login to Me Too

Poohbear45
Contributor
Contributor
2048 what is a PlayPal account
Login to Me Too

Raygene1
Contributor
Contributor
Input your email address that is connected to PayPal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.