how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Stinka456
Contributor
Contributor
Can any one help me walk me through so i can win my money from playing games for cash
Login to Me Too

JEANELITOAGOLGA
New Community Member

GAMERS #1.Tree for money #2.DICE GARDEN AND OTHER GAMES ALSO.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JEANELITOAGOLGA 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kevo45
Contributor
Contributor
I have not got paid from none of my games I play online what is the problem
Login to Me Too

munchkin420ca
Contributor
Contributor
Hi..There's probably 100's of us in same boat..I have not heard of anyone getting anything except for the run around...I don't know what else to say..I was told I was being mean...Well I guess telling my honest opinion and of the opinion of others..Then I guess I'm mean...I just know we all need together and try to stop..Try to get what is actually ours..I also know by reading posts there are many who agree with me..My problem is I don't know where what to start with..I wish you and others all the best.
Login to Me Too

kevo45
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get paid for playing the games online I do not get my money yet
Login to Me Too

FollowUnknow072
Contributor
Contributor
Most games should be considered that PayPal is not provided from the operation first. Only a few can play games and earn money. One of the best I know, TV-two gmbh series (Make Money2020,2021, TV-two), Justdice gmbh series A company operated by (Cash'em all, Money RAWR, Cashyy, Cash alarm, Frame app,), which paid in good faith to its users. Early Access games are straightforward, but we are trying to escape without paying or officially releasing the game. You will not be sure to receive it. Even if it is newly added and has early access to Google play, you should also check what game you made in the past and whether you made a game that suddenly discharges PayPal. is.
Login to Me Too

Firewater48
Contributor
Contributor
We are making their money for them by watching video after video while continuously lying to us about cashing out and we are just going right along with it.i played on several games ,won,did all the **bleep** tasks they required of me and got nothing.we need to stop playing their damn games.this false advertisement is against the law isnt it?it. Needs to be stopped
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Firewater48 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on this forum all saying money is pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Its also against Paypal rules (acceptable use policy) to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes so that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on the site to pay out rewards.
They just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Firewater48
Contributor
Contributor
You are right.we need to do a little more research before we just jump on the band wagon.i think they must be profiting from us watching all of the videos.bet they get ad revenues.so gullable we are😂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.