how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

mahailia_mom
Contributor
Contributor
Wow that’s not nice to get someone hopes up I could use the money but I will be reporting them lies all lies
Login to Me Too

pullbeans58
Contributor
Contributor
Me also and Owed over $20,000 via 7-8 Online Games!
Login to Me Too

Prettyhoney
Contributor
Contributor
Hell they owe me 1200 when I’m checking here checking my account nothing nothing nothing somebody to tell me something I need to get my $1200 PayPal playing a game through PayPal and will pay you are you do is cash out a bunch of **bleep** I want my funds
Login to Me Too

JMARIN1985
Contributor
Contributor
The Email They Provide Is A Fake Fraud Email Address! That Written In Ref On Top Of Rewards PayPal Cards!
Login to Me Too

JMARIN1985
Contributor
Contributor
Email Address They Provide Is Fake!
Login to Me Too

penney-1958
Contributor
Contributor
It doesn’t work, don’t waste your time. Nothing happens. They just want you to look at their ads and subscribe to their game. Stop playing the game and delete it. Unless you really like playing it just for fun.
Login to Me Too

Raygene1
Contributor
Contributor
Me as well
Login to Me Too

Angel312
Contributor
Contributor
So do doing surveys for money is that fake to
Login to Me Too

LuckyGem
Contributor
Contributor
I have played the 1010! Block Fun game and I won the $200 and the $300 and it said that it had been transferred into my PayPal account. Still don't have the money. I emailed them. Here's what I wrote to them, I haven't received any money from playing your game even though the PayPal cards show that it was transferred to my PayPal account. I would like to receive my money please and tell me how to go about getting it please. I did what was required to receive it. I played the game and watched the ads. Would you please help me? I entered my PayPal address and would like to know what happened. Please get back with me when you can. Thank you.  I'm still waiting for a reply. I'm gonna uninstall those money making games if I don't get the money or a reply. Before I do I'm gonna record myself playing the game and doing what's required and have everything on video. Then I'm gonna make a video on it exposing the truth.
Login to Me Too

Candy_jcl
Contributor
Contributor
I agree totally i have won all first three paypal cards one being $1000 dollars $300 $200 and 148 on the first day and im still getting the run around i have heaps of the game apps not one has yet payed me i would like these app techs who made this game to explain apoligize to all like myself who feel we have been let down also eventually getting our pay pal balance we deserve and im all for making a vid to show the apps to others that are ripping us off so they dont get the run around like we all have DEVELOPER AND TECHS OF THE APPS PLEASE EXPLAIN???? ALSO GUYS I WAS PLAY CRAZY ONET
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.