how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Candy_jcl
Contributor
Contributor
I agree totally i have won all first three paypal cards one being $1000 dollars $300 $200 and 148 on the first day and im still getting the run around i have heaps of the game apps not one has yet payed me i would like these app techs who made this game to explain apoligize to all like myself who feel we have been let down also eventually getting our pay pal balance we deserve and im all for making a vid to show the apps to others that are ripping us off so they dont get the run around like we all have DEVELOPER AND TECHS OF THE APPS PLEASE EXPLAIN???? ALSO GUYS I WAS PLAY CRAZY ONET
Login to Me Too

glennyboyjr
Contributor
Contributor
I have been trying to find one honest game app. No luck yet. 25k in winnings collected 00000000.
Login to Me Too

It's a scam sadly....too easily pulled in to too good to be true. 500k downloads and no way to post a review? Sure I played up 800 in pay pal and have a $200 and $600 pending for 72 hours....I sat thru the 100 ads for the $200 one before researching
Login to Me Too

Piglet82
Contributor
Contributor
I have won 7 games on coin pusher 4500 .00 total I havnt got any thing on my paypal been playing for 5 months love the game who can help me get my winnings I am 82 years old could use it
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Piglet82 

Most games are scams.
Hundreds of posts on here all saying money pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !
Also as its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes then that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on that site to pay out rewards, they just add a Paypal logo to their site to fool you into thinking that they will.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kres74
New Community Member

2048 casual card game ( Your money has transferred to your paypal account.check your playpal account to get them)

Login to Me Too

Temp20210328e
Contributor
Contributor
Same got money transferred but never delivered
Login to Me Too

Donna120854
New Community Member
Same here I played 2048 cards and it's saying the money is transferred into my PayPal account but it's not there how do we get it then I have been trying to get answers from paypal but nothing
Login to Me Too

Jacquetta
Contributor
Contributor
I believe it's fake 🤥 been waiting on my $800 for 3 months now
Login to Me Too

penney-1958
Contributor
Contributor
Your right, you will never get the money, it is a scam. They just want you to watch their ads and download their games. Get out of it ASAP.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.