how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Wailee68
Contributor
Contributor
Having the same problem anyone know why is it a scam?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RamieCleary 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Brookee4real
Contributor
Contributor
Hello everyone I am having the same issues and I think I am going to find a lawyer. Because regardless what the rules say Paypal is going along with this and that makes them responsible to they put their brand on the app so they know what is really going on. I. have close to 2 000 in winnings and I could not speak to a human so I am looking for a lawyer who maybe be able to help because this is not right. So if anyone wants to help I am at takes a village.
Login to Me Too

JMARIN1985
Contributor
Contributor
All These Games Owes Me Way More What States On PayPal Gifts Cards! Follow Their Rules But These Games Breaks Their Rules And Never Payup!
Login to Me Too

Babbs7882
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Brookee4real,

I am totally agree with you and I am sure the other 350+ people too on this community would agree to. I am hoping that we could all get together and

appoint 1 or 2 people to find an attorney that would take this case as a class action suit and that they take the case and get paid when we get paid. I am disabled and I have a lot of time to play games and I know I have earned over $10,000. I get an message that they processed the winnings and sent it to my

PayPal I check my account and its not there. Let me know if we are all going to get together and do this.

Login to Me Too

Jessekaclay
New Community Member
I have about $1400 coming and it says that it was posted on my PayPal but I haven’t received anything yet
Login to Me Too

Dede22
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in forgetting a lawyer because PayPal is letting them use their name to cash out on these games I have won over $5,000 and haven't received one penny of it I sent them my email address that is attached to my Paypal account and on their end it keeps saying pending it's been over a month now so yeah I mean for a lawyer
Login to Me Too

Dede22
Contributor
Contributor
I see that now I'm never going to get paid is all a scam and PayPal let them used a name to make you think you really going to get paid so yeah it's a scam stupid me
Login to Me Too

Amandaleigh9900
Contributor
Contributor
I'm not understanding why paypal is not doing anything about this. When I paid for the vip I'm not able to cancel it but still being charged for it and paypal tells me that there is NO charge on my account from the app but it's STILL being charged to MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT!!!!
Login to Me Too

Susantreat
Contributor
Contributor
Seems like something we all are going to have to get signed because honestly these apps using PayPal and having us cash out and giving our information so they can send it to PayPal is kinda seems like a scam and until I see money actually hit the account and not be lied about I will be signing every petition that has to do with paypal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.