how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Dom4life
New Community Member
I played this game where i won 200 dollars and they said it got sent to my paypal account but its not showing up do i gotta wait for my paypal card comes in first someone help me out plz
Login to Me Too

JMARIN1985
Contributor
Contributor

Did ANYONE WROTE TO THIS EMAIL <Removed> TO MAKE A CLAIM FOR NOT GETTING THE PRIZE MONEY FOR 10 Thousand 1 Thousand Or Other Amount Winning Prize!

Login to Me Too

Viniciuustavare
Contributor
Contributor

<removed>

Login to Me Too

TooFastFlash
Contributor
Contributor

Petition for a small business being riddled by these know. PayPal practices.<removed>

Login to Me Too

JMARIN1985
Contributor
Contributor
Jmsrin1985 Never Got Paid From Any Games!
Login to Me Too

Bavani2208
New Community Member
Online games cash money
Login to Me Too

Tronmaster
New Community Member

I have been playing a game that pays out real money for playing. I have been trying to download the funds into my PayPal account but t seems to keep erroring. Can you please tell me what is going on? Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Dudes123
New Community Member
Cashout
Login to Me Too

latingirl63
Contributor
Contributor
What if you play a game that say it's for money and you wait and they you have to talk to someone from human service what I do
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@latingirl63 

There are a lot of scammy ad filled game apps promising big pay outs but don’t, so if you do not receive payment fairly instantly, then it’s a fake game.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.