how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

lumbeetribe43
Contributor
Contributor
I agree. I'm trying to find an attorney now. I feel everyone of the companies should be held responsible. PayPal for letting them use their name as well as Amazon and they games
Login to Me Too

JMARIN1985
Contributor
Contributor
A Pool Of Game Users Should Be Compensation By Large Amount Of Money For Their Winnings And Companies Fslse Advertising, Misleading And Never Delivered By Company Rules!
Login to Me Too

Military97
Contributor
Contributor
I agree with you let me know and I'll go I with you on sueing them. They should realize that people are going to get mad at PayPal and the games. I've reported games but they come up with new games and scam more people. They should pay!
Login to Me Too

1FFFFFF
New Community Member
Game name is marge up 7 i am playing the game form many days and i waited 20 days above for my payment and i want my payment otherwise i will case on paypal and marge up 7 game and many other froud game that work with paypal it mains paypal also froud UNDERSTAND I WANT MY MONEY BACK .
Login to Me Too

Mamapearl
Contributor
Contributor
You want get them it's a scam so if I was you I'll uninstall that **bleep**
Login to Me Too

Granny13
New Community Member

How do i rebind what dose it mean

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Granny13 

Is this for one of these so called game payouts? If so then....

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Indra5
New Community Member
Why nothing in my paypal account its success transferred from game bigbang pongs to my paypal accounts
Login to Me Too

Indra5
New Community Member
Where is my money
Login to Me Too

OGShadyGrady666
Contributor
Contributor
5000.00 USD
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.