how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Exoticangel972
Contributor
Contributor
Count me in cause this is so unfair.
Login to Me Too

dyamondldy
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I think you are only but a one in agzillion who are expecting payments, etc., and its not just Paypal, but the game developers.I think it may be a ploy to get individuals to play their games without stating any expectation of payment. I reached out to the developer, but no answer. so, that's my answer, delete the game from your phone and find those who do not say you will get paid real money.

Login to Me Too

smikemc
Contributor
Contributor

I've played very many of these "money" games and nothing -BUT- you've gotta read the fine print (carefully) because I think it states in there that no funds will be awarded (or something like that).  Oh well, I haven't found one that pays nor gives away a new phone either.

Login to Me Too

MichaelErvin
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, that is exactly what we should do, PayPal should be cutting all ties with these scam games
Login to Me Too

penney-1958
Contributor
Contributor
You are right you will never get paid from these games. They just want you to download their games and watch their ads. Also they are hoping you will make in app purchases, that’s how they make their money but you will never get paid! Delete the game if it really makes you mad. I don’t think there is anything you can do to make them pay you , it is a scam!
Login to Me Too

smikemc
Contributor
Contributor

Just like all of you, I have been playing about 20 of these "money" games and, again like you, have not seen a dime.  Anyway, as I've mentioned elsewhere, I believe if you read the fine print (Terms and Conditions, or whatever that section's called), I think you will find that it states there that no compensation will be given (again, or something like that).

Login to Me Too

Samone23
Contributor
Contributor
I agree, I won over 8 thousand dollars and haven't received a penny.
Login to Me Too

Brownsugar9
Contributor
Contributor
YA Rite??!!!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

jrnestor
Contributor
Contributor
not reciece money to my paypal shooting all virus game
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.