cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor

how do I access payouts from game apps?

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

4,501 REPLIES 4,501
Paktam17
Contributor

help me

anyone can help . 2048 in apps get a money it that real ? or fake ?
Tags (2)
Brownsugar9
Contributor

Re: help me

I can't tell I've been playing two games for along time And I haven't got shirt .The two games I was playing . Was .playing Connect Number An Pop Star Magic. I've been trying to Collect my money for a Damm Long Time.But I no everyone got there picks.So the best thing for me to do Is go Nation Wide With This .I have. Talked to PayPal ..People that made them Spam??!!! **bleep** Games.Iam trying to wait to see if I am going to get my damm money.The first game is..Connect Number-N L C 6 X Y 7.. 2nd.gamePop Star Magic...4 2 J V C W Y...Thank You.??!! But I am getting ready to go. Nation Wide ??!!.With This . Everyone got there picks .Not rite. That's Why I am Goi mmm g Nation Wide .Because My Picture Is On Them Games...Not Rite PayPal.??!!.An Who ever Else.??!!!Julia <Removed>.An I won them games Fair....!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Skiver_1986

I feel the same as you on this its bull **bleep** they need to pay us now
Tags (1)
MissC999
Contributor

So anybody got the $$$
Shellybabe
Contributor

I am very fustarated with this same problem. These games shouldn't be able to string people along. I think we should start a class action law suit against all of them for false advertising.
Jaguar171984
Contributor

105% Agree
tamellawalls10
Contributor

True you are right about that I've been doing a lot of early access games and I leave them my reviews to see if that made a difference and I even emailed one of the developers but I received nothing I even talked to amazon about their cards as well but they really couldn't tell me anything either. I think maybe that we are asking the wrong questions. idk it's just a thought.
smikemc
Contributor

Not to put a damper on some of this "no payment" stuff (and I'm as **bleep** off as you all are), but I'm afraid if you read the Terms and Conditions (or whatever they're call) you're probably gonna find that in the "small print" it will say something like this "no compensation of any kind will be awarded".  Sorry to say, but I think they all say that.  I keep playing because I like the game/s, but I wish there was a no ad option for no rewards/winnings, etc. (for free) so I/we could just keep playing without all the interruptions.

Rockie123
Contributor

Amen to that. I am behind you all the way.