how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

Babbs7882
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I would like to let you know that I have played 15 different games that claim to pay only to find out the do not pay at all because they make it so hard to follow their rules to get your money for instance when you claim $800.00 in winnings they show they will pay within 3 days but in order for you to get your money you have to watch 600 ads/videos and make sure you visit the site every day. I think it is all a scam. I hope someone will get paid so that the rest of us have some hope.

Login to Me Too

Froi16
New Community Member
I played tree money i make 700 dollars and they said that sucessfuly transfered but there's no money in my account
Login to Me Too

MayWest1968
New Community Member
How how do you report a fake gaming app things are going to give you money and can I get a lawyer to sue these people. I live in Indiana and I'm not sure of the laws but I should be able to Sue for the money I am owed.
Login to Me Too

Babbs7882
Contributor
Contributor

Yes you can sue but the attorney will make more money than you that is for sure.

Login to Me Too

JiYooN12
I redeem to tree for money but i haven't recieved any to my paypal.
Login to Me Too

sattaway420
Contributor
Contributor
I've played couple different games cashed out but it says still processing my gift cards, it don't take that long to process so where's my funds
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sattaway420 

Most are scams.
Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !
Also its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mamapearl
Contributor
Contributor
I got the hell out of it because it's a scam scam dont believe that crap
Login to Me Too

Vershima
Contributor
Contributor
I transferred money from wining game to paypal, the money show that it was sent to PayPal but I didn't receive any message from paypal. Can somebody help me with this problem. I am new
Login to Me Too

virgil53
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem and we are talking several hundred dollars did you get any answer?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.