how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Kinesspri_guke
New Community Member

Hello. I have been playing the crazy onet game for a while and got a win. I sent this winnings to my paypal account but it doesn't work. Why and what to do? Looking forward to your help thank you.

Login to Me Too

Neokakoma
Contributor
Contributor
How to locate my money on paypal account I played a game so it says they transferred money on my pay account
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Neokakoma 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Margaret46
Contributor
Contributor
How can I redeem my winnings from PayPal game app
Login to Me Too

Neokakoma
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I played 2048 card game so it says my money have been transferred to my paypal account so how do I get it
Login to Me Too

pabsct
Contributor
Contributor
Same here..... I played Shooting all Virus game and successfully redeemed $200 it say Your Money has been transfered to your PayPal account. But upon checking no money is transferred. I tried emailing the developer and asking them where my money earnings.
Login to Me Too

Hoova5252
Contributor
Contributor
I was playing games but never received any money to my paypal?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hoova5252 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Christine1968
New Community Member

I please need some help.I'm playing games and redeem some money.How can I link it to my paypal account and recieved the money. Is it the right way.

Screenshot_20210301-182805_Merge For Money.jpg

Login to Me Too

evey300
New Community Member

I play 2048 game and have money to go to paypal  was wondering if anyone has got their money or if they are scams  and if so how do you get your money thank you 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.