how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

Yanyan08
New Community Member
I need my money and I still haven’t received it it’s almost 1 week now can you help me ?
Login to Me Too

Ceagleton59
Contributor
Contributor
I'm the same shoe you are in i need my money to.
Login to Me Too

Joneah85
New Community Member
Not getting my money from money making games
Login to Me Too

Ndudinachukwu
Contributor
Contributor
I received money from game money maker but I can't see my balance or withdraw my money.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ndudinachukwu 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Peachcats
New Community Member
I'm playing a cash game and have to link my paypal to the game to cash out. The game is asking for my real PayPal account name and my email address, which I understand it needs to be linked. The question is...how do I find out what my real paypal account name is? I've tried my paypal.me name, I've tried my real name, I've even tried my Facebook name. Help please
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Peachcats 

Your paypal email address identifies your paypal account for payment BUT i doubt you need to bother.

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

LAW1963
Contributor
Contributor
No games I've tried EVER pay out. If Paypal has nothing to do with these games, why isn't it acting to remove itself and protect its reputation? They DO NOT pay out.
Login to Me Too

Kmcgee
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone ever actually gotten a payment from this game I ha e 3 that day success but nothing in my account Thank you
Login to Me Too

Gsandoval0626
Contributor
Contributor

i have been playing some cash games and they pay out through paypal.. it says payment suceeded but i have yet to see anything

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.