how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Exoticangel972
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there, I guess it's just a waste of Time unfortunely ☹
Login to Me Too

Jennifer88378
Contributor
Contributor
I have a PayPal account with you guys and I am playing games that is supposed to deposit money on my account and I have not received any of my money
Login to Me Too

smikemc
Contributor
Contributor

Same here!

Login to Me Too

Abdelrahman_74
New Community Member
I played a game and it sent me money on my account but I didn't find it and found zero in the balance what should I do
Login to Me Too

Mkm65
Contributor
Contributor
Does anyone know how to get paid for the games. That is suppose to be paid to PayPal?
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mkm65 

Beware of scam game apps that claim to pay out but don’t. Web search them before playing to see if others are getting paid.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Mkm65
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you
Login to Me Too

vicki47
Contributor
Contributor
Games...winning money but is not transfering into my account. Is there a special way to tranfer these funds?
Login to Me Too

chrystlfire
New Community Member

played a game on phone said i had 500 dollars put into my paypal account to go and collect it...checked paypal and nothing in there...how long does it take for funds to go into paypal account

Login to Me Too

Yanyan08
New Community Member
I need my money and I still haven’t received it it’s almost 1 week now can you help me ?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.