how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kk067 

Beware because a lot of those types of games are a scam. If you do not get paid fairly instantly, it’s a fake. They make you watch ads and build up hundreds to thousands of dollars and make it look like you successfully cashed out but nothing appears in the your linked paypal account. Do research on the game to see if any bad reviews/scam reports show up. Most games that do pay out for real, pay very little. You can’t make a living out of it. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Wootenkn31
New Community Member
I need my money from the game please.
Login to Me Too

Ms_val
Contributor
Contributor

I am writing to you to find out if you participate in any of the Google app games. I have played these games, and have found that these games are fraudulent. I have read the comments of the same experiences that I have experienced. These games promise that if you earned a certain amount of money that you can cash what you earned to your PayPal account. Yet, when you try to do this they tell you that you must adhere to the rebind rules that they have for that app in order to cash out. When you proceed to a few of them, they change the rules, or they tell you that your account is the wrong account. I have let them know that I am forwarding all of their apps to the Missouri states attorney general. Once I have done this, I am going to send the same letter to The other 49 states attorney generals. I consider this fraud to the nth degree. There are people who are actually hanging on to these fraudsters very word. Some of these games that are listed are Merge 2248!, Starry For Cash, Puppy town, Dice Royale, Win Real Cash, Lucky day, lucky night, Word trip, etc. I am also contacting Amazon, and cash app because they also claim that you can cash out to those cards on some of these games. Can you get back to me on this?

Login to Me Too

Bunnergizer
Contributor
Contributor

This is very disgusting. We did what was asked and we even gave or linked our personal account to that game which means they have accessed and copies or our information which is way more excruciating aside from the time people spent on those games just to reach their goals and end up with nothing. Let me know if you have any more updates that I may not know, I just want to get it clear. Thanks @Ms_val !!

Login to Me Too

ADT63US
Contributor
Contributor
Have redeemed and Game site states was SUCCESSFUL but NOTHING NADA -0-
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ADT63US 

Fake pay out games. Beware of them. A lot of it going around lately.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Tabby29
Contributor
Contributor
I need help cashing out on the games I won on
Login to Me Too

Arthur114
Contributor
Contributor
I need help on cashing out on my game
Login to Me Too

3Angel333
Contributor
Contributor
I have 2 cards of winning payouts that have tried to payout with no success..why is PayPal not accepting them?
Login to Me Too

Pebblesfriffin
Contributor
Contributor
1100 dollars of playing games my time and effort I put towards these games and never once recieved not one single payment where is the money to each game
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.