how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cherry1123 

Is it another of these games?

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Oydina
Contributor
Contributor
Shake shake tree
Login to Me Too

Babbs7882
Contributor
Contributor

Love that game but fear the same they won't pay.

Login to Me Too

smikemc
Contributor
Contributor

I believe that all these "money" games state in the FINE PRINT that there will be no compensation (or something to that effect) so be mindful about that and I too am playing many of those games and not a cent have I received, but I don't think we have any recourse here.

Login to Me Too

ahmedalimohmmed
New Community Member

me too

Can I get money from that

Login to Me Too

myohtwe
Contributor
Contributor

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PrasadPambungal 

@SULTANA11 

@Lilbrenny69 

@Carolmmj 

@Cazcox 

Is this another of these ''games''?

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Bathead71

I have won $1600 and I'm still waiting to.be paid. No one has replied to my emails either. Is this another scam?

Login to Me Too

Jackjackson

Card <removed>

Login to Me Too

Sankyhank
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone received any money in their Paypal account for wins in Pop Number Master! It’s been more than 15 days since I won $300[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] Fo you have to have a special account in Paypal?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.