how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Pinkey5482
New Community Member
I have been playing solitaire fish farming. I made it to the required amount and now its saying failed to pay.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pinkey5482 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JacquelynHuff
Contributor
Contributor
It’s these Chinese People promising you will get money but it’s a crock of crooks trying to make us play and think it’s real funny
Login to Me Too

BIGREDF150cec
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having the same issue. Mine just went to fail to pay as well. Said pending then went to applying then to paying and next was fail to pay. Can’t contact anyone to figure it out. Guessing it’s like all the games that clam to pay you and never do.
Login to Me Too

Temp20240131M
Contributor
Contributor
Why no cash out? Even my iphone award it is already teo months in the shipping category
Login to Me Too

lumbeetribe43
Contributor
Contributor
I have cashed out watched 100 ads per requirement for $300 to my PayPal yet no funds have been deposited. I also watched 150 ads for a $400 deposit again no funds have been paid to me. And I have another $912 I have not tried to claimed yet.
Login to Me Too

Tracie4262
Contributor
Contributor
I’m playing a game called solitaire fish I won a 300.00 and 400.00 usd and it is still processing for 5 days now and still no payout to my PayPal account or card is this the new scam or can you post the 700.00 to my PayPal account and card
Login to Me Too

penney-1958
Contributor
Contributor
Your right, this is the BIG scam. You will never get paid for any game you play, they are hoping you will make in app purchases, that’s how they make their money but you will never get any of it.
Login to Me Too

penney-1958
Contributor
Contributor
You will never get paid. All they want you to do is download their games and watch their ads that’s how they make their money also they want you to rate their games so they can get more people to play and possibly make in app purchases, that’s also how they make their money, but you will never get paid so don’t even try. So many people have tried but it never happens.
Login to Me Too

amelhuyard
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I have exactly thé same and the support Never answered my emails. If you have a solution please let me know, thanks.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.