how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

pullbeans58
Contributor
Contributor
I'm well past $20,000 in winnings in 7-8 Games. Haven't seen a Cent! Yes, All Games state after I did Redeem, "Success, $ Will be Tranderred into Paypal....Go look in acct, Processing, Pending also". Most Onine "win Cash $ Games" are Scams and Lying to General Public! They DO need to be "Put in Their Place" and Hitting Games back, in Their Developers Wallets, may Help Wake Game Scammers Up!
Login to Me Too

Tresea
Contributor
Contributor
I've reached the amount reached on 5 or 6 games..cashed out still nothing or it says still processing..then it gets to half way mark..says payment failed to send..if it fails 3rd time contact paypal human services...it makes me mad...all tha time spent playing these games, & not get anything...I think they should be held liable for false advertising...&they should have 2 pay each&every one of us our winnings plus time we spent waiting on money to hit our paypal accounts...I would be glad to join a lawsuit..
Login to Me Too

ZOGAR7
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I most definitely would
Login to Me Too

Babbs7882
Contributor
Contributor

You bet, include me,

Login to Me Too

Hulktampaman813
Contributor
Contributor
I need help on chip master they owe me like 2000$ bet if we owed them they would break down the door to get it
Login to Me Too

Hulktampaman813
Contributor
Contributor
I need help on chip master they owe me like 2000$ bet if we owed them they would break down the door to get it
Login to Me Too

RayRay1669
Contributor
Contributor
Yes your definitely right and did you get a fail payment or did you get successful payment and no money if it failed clear your cookies
Login to Me Too

Stull
New Community Member
That does suck
Login to Me Too

DarDarbinks1978
Contributor
Contributor
Oh I was there too. Its a scam. Every bit of it! So sorry
Login to Me Too

ADT63US
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem in Tree of MONEY REDEEMED 4 CARDS TOTALING $900 RECORD STATES SUCESSFUL NO CASH
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.