how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

169boe55
New Community Member
How do I receive money to my Paypal account from my online gaming that says payable to PayPal
Login to Me Too

Clalfak
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal games
Login to Me Too

Moniquemia
Contributor
Contributor
How do i collect money from my online game it said that my payment was a success but it dosent show in my PayPal.. What do i do now??
Login to Me Too

Nikki061
Contributor
Contributor
I do it in a lot of ways. You have to give them the email you connected to your PayPal account. Also, if you didn't recieve the payment PayPal can't help. Contact the place your going to earn money. Go through the Playstore/website and you'll be able to find out where your money is.
Login to Me Too

QueenB38
Contributor
Contributor
Don't understand how do I get my money again have you ever got any
Login to Me Too

QueenB38
Contributor
Contributor
I already tried that
Login to Me Too

Ompraksh-2039
Contributor
Contributor
I play crazy onet game my money withdraw is problem it seems 3 times to failed sending request.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ompraksh-2039 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

The option to receive paypal payments is sadly not available in Nepal anyway.
You can only send payments for purchases funded by your (confirmed) credit card.

Paypal varies a lot country to country and can only offer the services that the banks / governments of that country allow it to offer.
There are quite a few countries unable to receive paypal payments.

https://www.paypal.com/ga/webapps/mpp/ua/residence-full

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DarDarbinks1978
Contributor
Contributor
I have many of these games that promise the exact same thing and none of them pay out trust me I've looked into it. I've Googled the best PayPal paying games and I've downloaded them I've played them kind of like a test thing just to see if any of them are actually legit and none of them were
Login to Me Too

BP1103
New Community Member

Search: I play games and it says that they put 1000.00 in my pay pal account today. where do I find it

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.