how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Smitdawg1218
New Community Member
I'm trying to get some help to get my money that is owed to me from playing block1010 I received messages saying that each transfer was successful but nothing has went into my PayPal account are my bank account can someone help me
Login to Me Too

Scottjen2019
Contributor
Contributor
I play the cash games through Google play and it says cash out through PayPal but it doesn't show on my PayPal how do I accept the money
Login to Me Too

Texas-born
Contributor
Contributor
I have several games that owe me big money. They have put the money in Queue or Sending. That has been 2-3 weeks. The one game asked for my PayPal account number!
Login to Me Too

Jeffwhitesides
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone ever win at online games that promise Amazon or paypal cash? Or are they all scams?

Login to Me Too

Mutzy1972
Contributor
Contributor
I am trying but it's think is all just scames big time 😯😲
Login to Me Too

It's basically you're out there working watching all these videos says it's going to fill you out to PayPal it's all **bleep** and it's frustrating because we actually work for that money by watching all those videos and and to receive nothing and have your name on it like I don't understand that isn't that infringement or something or come on you got to start taking these games off the Google store or you know off of wherever or get your name I don't know figure something out
Login to Me Too

Mutzy1972
Contributor
Contributor
The biggest one is Block Legend if it's true I will got 4000$ from them already
Login to Me Too

DarDarbinks1978
Contributor
Contributor
I've played that game for some time now and I've gotten to the cash out so many times I've watched the videos like they said and I put in my PayPal information my account number everything and it still says nothing. And yes I've gotten a large cash filled up with them as well. I've checked my account just like you more than likely have and it says nothing. It's nothing but a scam they're all scams.
Login to Me Too

Vpa
Contributor
Contributor
2048 cards payment didnt recieve in my paypal account pls transfer my money
Login to Me Too

dyamondldy
Contributor
Contributor

If you are trying to get payment from a game, forget it! go and post in your plays tore that the game is suspicions, and simply delete it (after reaching out to the creator of the game) , or simply continue to play the game for your Enjoyment only. I have given up because I no longer believe it is the fault or problem of PayPal, but that of the games on our different platforms. I've stopped playing Solitaire Pop and Cube for that very reason. Whoever thought to set up individuals with the promise of payouts, any pay outs especially to PayPal and make it difficult or even impossible to gain payment as promised and advertised is sending terrible messages out to its players. I recommend that PayPal go after these individual developers to put a stop to the allowance of using their platform to receive payment. I also recommend that if PayPal is allowing this to happen.. Make these payments happen and let us know what we need to do to help!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.