how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

PansyPepper
Contributor
Contributor
What are some good games or apps to download to earn money?
Login to Me Too

shirleybolton
Contributor
Contributor
Shake shake tree and click money tree and starry for cash and bingo time and chip master
Login to Me Too

shirleybolton
Contributor
Contributor
What about the moneythat didn't go through can i still get ny money that i have in the record it was 10000 and 1000
Login to Me Too

Crazzysyd55
New Community Member
Has anyone got paid from Block Game PayPal payout? It says my payment has been sent to my PayPal account but it's not there
Login to Me Too

Ivo123
Contributor
Contributor
I'm playing 1010 block fun I was not have any money in my PayPal account around one month all gift cards is pending I still to play the game today send messages all the time you won money cash out is transfer in your paypal account but I did not have nating now one transfer of the game
Login to Me Too

DarDarbinks1978
Contributor
Contributor
I've had the same problem with other games where you watch a certain amount of adds before you can cash out. I've gotten to each amount and its says you have 72 hours before the money gets deposited into your account. Each time it never makes it!!
Login to Me Too

Noone3871
New Community Member
I played a game a won money but it's not on my PayPal card. Can someone tell me where it went?
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Noone3871 

Please do a web search if the games do pay out or not. If payment was really sent, it should be fairly instant. There have been a lot if scam game apps promising big pay out but don’t. They make you watch ads and you make significant amount of money in 2 ridiculous minutes. They’re a total joke. There’s plenty of YouTube vids demonstrating what scams they are.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Ceagleton59
Contributor
Contributor
I played different games from paypal and cash out like 300.00 or 200.00 and 500.00 and i didn't see it in my paypal account yet.
Login to Me Too

Snoopygirl13
Contributor
Contributor
Me too and it's saying I have to access my Playpal account to have it sent to my paypal. Anyone know what that means.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.