how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Snoopygirl13
Contributor
Contributor
Me too and it's saying I have to access my Playpal account to have it sent to my paypal. Anyone know what that means.
Login to Me Too

MehmoodAhmed
Contributor
Contributor
Sir I sorry to say that I have not received payment in Pakistan . How can work PayPal pament received in Pakistan
Login to Me Too

LegalLegal
Contributor
Contributor
Why missing money game immediately send money my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

shindenarendra1
Contributor
Contributor
2000$ not transferred money my account
Login to Me Too

Poohbear45
Contributor
Contributor
Where is my money? What is a PlayPal account???
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Poohbear45 

Dude, it’s a scam. There is no money. Game is fake and pranking you. They couldn’t very well use PayPal since they don’t pay out.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Poohbear45
Contributor
Contributor
Well they need to stop making all these games look and sound like they are real that's the only reason I play because they said " Win real Money"
Login to Me Too

DarDarbinks1978
Contributor
Contributor
I did too till I realized it was always a scam and the people they use for the commercials or adds are paid actors.
Login to Me Too

Dawny3
New Community Member
I want what you said I already gotten from the game
Login to Me Too

deedee0824
Contributor
Contributor
I would like to know how PayPal allows games to use their logo as a successful payout. You check and it's not in there. How and why are PayPal allowing this type of scam fraud etc. These games owe me nearly $10,000.00 dollars. That's enough to start a class action lawsuits. I'm game, explain!!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.