cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

Mutzy1972
Contributor

Re: ?

I have no idea because they just ask for your PayPal name but don't know how it's working at all 😲
Ompraksh-2039
Contributor

Payment

I play crazy onet game my money withdraw is problem it seems 3 times to failed sending request.
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Payment

@Ompraksh-2039 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

The option to receive paypal payments is sadly not available in Nepal anyway.
You can only send payments for purchases funded by your (confirmed) credit card.

Paypal varies a lot country to country and can only offer the services that the banks / governments of that country allow it to offer.
There are quite a few countries unable to receive paypal payments.

https://www.paypal.com/ga/webapps/mpp/ua/residence-full

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Jeffwhitesides
Contributor

Online Games

Anyone ever win at online games that promise Amazon or paypal cash? Or are they all scams?

Mutzy1972
Contributor

Re: Online Games

I am trying but it's think is all just scames big time 😯😲
Vpa
Contributor
Contributor

2048.cards payment

2048 cards payment didnt recieve in my paypal account pls transfer my money
dyamondldy
Contributor

What to do about games NOT PAYING to Paypal

If you are trying to get payment from a game, forget it! go and post in your plays tore that the game is suspicions, and simply delete it (after reaching out to the creator of the game) , or simply continue to play the game for your Enjoyment only. I have given up because I no longer believe it is the fault or problem of PayPal, but that of the games on our different platforms. I've stopped playing Solitaire Pop and Cube for that very reason. Whoever thought to set up individuals with the promise of payouts, any pay outs especially to PayPal and make it difficult or even impossible to gain payment as promised and advertised is sending terrible messages out to its players. I recommend that PayPal go after these individual developers to put a stop to the allowance of using their platform to receive payment. I also recommend that if PayPal is allowing this to happen.. Make these payments happen and let us know what we need to do to help!

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor

Re: What to do about games NOT PAYING to Paypal

@dyamondldy 

PayPal is not “allowing it”, it’s the game developers that are the scam. The devs classify these games as still under development, pre-release or early access or some lame excuse so no reviews can be posted. It’s almost comedic if not sad. What a joke.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
DarDarbinks1978
Contributor

Re: What to do about games NOT PAYING to Paypal

My sentiments exactly! Its ugly false hope game that has scammed people for long enough! And I kinda already knew that deep down but was still foolishly optimistic. Thank you for confirming my suspicion all along!
Blowe123
New Community Member

Help

I am new to PayPal and I have played these games that so called send you free money if you play their games I have met the deadlines or requirements for a couple of them and waited 72 hours and then 34 hours and then finally they said that the money was processing well as I was waiting for the money to process I finally received a message saying that it failed is there something I may not be doing properly in my PayPal account which would cause them to say that my process has failed I'm not sure how to operate PayPal but I have an account I have an account number and routing number and all that somebody please help me I've got several hundred dollars just sitting waiting for me