how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Ceagleton59
Contributor
Contributor
Did they transferred my $500.00 + $500.00 + my $200.00 to my paypal account. The first game was merge up 7, that was the $ 500.00 i cash out, number merge fun was the $ 200.00 and the last game was block all puzzle.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ceagleton59 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Stacyclabo
Contributor
Contributor

I could really use the money im disabled and waiting for my disability hearing . That is why I started playing these games in the first place  I need some help with this problem. 

Login to Me Too

Williams24th
Contributor
Contributor
Can't move or transfer my funds from my games online
Login to Me Too

24Albert
Contributor
Contributor
NobodyHas given how2Get money put on my account from the gaming Department
Login to Me Too

Kayla69

Hi my name is tahisha <Removed> I can't cash out my winning payment the app keeps saying that my Gmail account is invalid

Login to Me Too

EmmaluvsCory
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know how to receive payments from the games I won money from through Google play store games? 

Please help me recieve my payments I'm entitled to. 

Login to Me Too

Ajulinka1011
New Community Member
I no have recive my money from paypal account it game is succeed it no my money fom my acoount
Login to Me Too

Brownsugar9
Contributor
Contributor
My PayPal Master Card
Login to Me Too

Brownsugar9
Contributor
Contributor
What am I suppose to send.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.