how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

MichelleLBasse
Contributor
Contributor

I have played fruit masters and i can't get my money is it a scam or did i just get played  need to know they give you all these ads about playing the games and you can get paid from paypal  so what is up with that . 

Login to Me Too

smikemc
Contributor
Contributor

Really!  What's up with that?????

Login to Me Too

Pathalterman66
Contributor
Contributor
I played your games for a long time and was supposed to have had several different deposits into my PayPal acct to the tune of 2400.00$. it says they were deposited into my acct but they have not been. I would very much like to know where my money is and when should I expect it to arrive? Please advise immediately.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pathalterman66 

You won’t be paid. PayPal does not have any games. Research the game apps you play before you play them as they can be scams. These game developers promise a big pay out but don’t. They can make the app to say anything. It’s all too good to be true. The game apps that do pay out, pay modest amounts and not to be making a living with. $2400...dream on.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

kimberlykeeney2
Contributor
Contributor

Where is my 4,900 dollars that I cashed out with Starry Legend game. I earned that money and it says that it has succeeded to my PayPal account and it is not there. How much longer do I have to wait to receive my money ?

Login to Me Too

smikemc
Contributor
Contributor

I'm guessing the wait may be forever.  It appears that NONE of the "money" games pay.

Login to Me Too

smikemc
Contributor
Contributor

Who do you expect to "advise" you...lol...too much time in these "money" games for hours...not a cent.  For sure someone should do something about this.

Login to Me Too

Charbroil17
Contributor
Contributor
how do I get my PayPal money that was sent to PayPal but not showing its their
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Charbroil17 

Payment should be received fairly instantly if it is not a scam. If you played a money making game app, it’s probably a scam. A lot of people complaining of non-pay out so do your research before playing the game.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

169boe55
New Community Member
How do I receive money to my Paypal account from my online gaming that says payable to PayPal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.