cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

JEANELITOAGOLGA
New Community Member

FOR CLAIM OF GIFT WIN MONEY OF GAMES

GAMERS #1.Tree for money #2.DICE GARDEN AND OTHER GAMES ALSO.

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

Re: FOR CLAIM OF GIFT WIN MONEY OF GAMES

@JEANELITOAGOLGA 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Renschi
Contributor

Paypel games

Hi, I've been playing PayPal games for an extra income, to pay for my sons university. I'm a widow, working two jobs, still 2 other kids at school. Game says money has been transferred to my PayPal account, but there's Nothing. Is this just all a scam? Have I been wasting my airtime & my time?
Salty21
Contributor

Google Games

These so called games that offer rewards , then tell the gamer , the rewards have been sent to ones PayPal account , and , yet never are deposited in the PayPal account  . Is this part of the scheme of fake  games . , or does it take an eternity to see these funds in ones account . I do not understand why Google knowing accepts these games , knowing full well  the games are fake .Does it happen that funds are placed in ones account .I have been trying for months o find a game , that do give rewards . They all say the same thing , it has been sent to PayPal .Why would Google and PayPal have their name used , knowing full well they are supporting fraud .

Tags (1)
sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Google Games

@Salty21 

It’s part of the scheme of fake or claiming to be ‘still under development’ games. PayPal has no control over the goods and services provided by integrators of PayPal’s service. Also it’s up to user community at large to report these things to PayPal (at least) too. Hit the “Legal” link at the bottom of the page, hit the Acceptable Use Policy link and scroll to the bottom for how to report it.

In the meantime, do your research before you download a game to see if they’re a scam or not.

PS. I suggest Mistplay for a game developer that pays out. But do not expect big money or to be able to make a living out of it though.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Poohbear45
Contributor

Re: Google Games

I think its only fair that someone be it google or PayPal compensate for our funds that we are promised?
MichelleLBasse
New Community Member

Help

I have played fruit masters and i can't get my money is it a scam or did i just get played  need to know they give you all these ads about playing the games and you can get paid from paypal  so what is up with that . 

Pathalterman66
Contributor

Pay out from games

I played your games for a long time and was supposed to have had several different deposits into my PayPal acct to the tune of 2400.00$. it says they were deposited into my acct but they have not been. I would very much like to know where my money is and when should I expect it to arrive? Please advise immediately.
sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Pay out from games

@Pathalterman66 

You won’t be paid. PayPal does not have any games. Research the game apps you play before you play them as they can be scams. These game developers promise a big pay out but don’t. They can make the app to say anything. It’s all too good to be true. The game apps that do pay out, pay modest amounts and not to be making a living with. $2400...dream on.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
kimberlykeeney2
Contributor

Re: Pay out from games

Where is my 4,900 dollars that I cashed out with Starry Legend game. I earned that money and it says that it has succeeded to my PayPal account and it is not there. How much longer do I have to wait to receive my money ?