how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

glennyboyjr
Contributor
Contributor
I have wasted my time looking for one that will pay so far I have played more than 25 apps amassing more than $32k and 4 iPhones. I have received zero, zero, zero!
Login to Me Too

leeantone99
Contributor
Contributor

leeantone99
Contributor
Contributor
Money transferred to me from money games
Login to Me Too

Blowe123
New Community Member
I am new to PayPal and I have played these games that so called send you free money if you play their games I have met the deadlines or requirements for a couple of them and waited 72 hours and then 34 hours and then finally they said that the money was processing well as I was waiting for the money to process I finally received a message saying that it failed is there something I may not be doing properly in my PayPal account which would cause them to say that my process has failed I'm not sure how to operate PayPal but I have an account I have an account number and routing number and all that somebody please help me I've got several hundred dollars just sitting waiting for me
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Blowe123 

Sadly you have been duped.

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lokeshmurugesan
Contributor
Contributor
Payment pending in merge up 7
Login to Me Too

Vallacey
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Can anyone tell me what playpal is please. I won some money on a game and it says funds have been to playpal . I've checked paypal but cant find any info on playpal. Thank u
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Vallacey 

You’re being played by these big money making game apps. They’re scams. These sketchy game developers put in silly misspellings such as “PlayPal” or something in the game to demonstrate what an absolute joke it’s.

Try Mistplay where the payouts are more realistic and MODEST, if your country is supported.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

pabsct
Contributor
Contributor
It's PayPal not PLAYPAL
Login to Me Too

Salty21
Contributor
Contributor

These so called games that offer rewards , then tell the gamer , the rewards have been sent to ones PayPal account , and , yet never are deposited in the PayPal account  . Is this part of the scheme of fake  games . , or does it take an eternity to see these funds in ones account . I do not understand why Google knowing accepts these games , knowing full well  the games are fake .Does it happen that funds are placed in ones account .I have been trying for months o find a game , that do give rewards . They all say the same thing , it has been sent to PayPal .Why would Google and PayPal have their name used , knowing full well they are supporting fraud .

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.