how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

Firewater48
Contributor
Contributor
You are right.we need to do a little more research before we just jump on the band wagon.i think they must be profiting from us watching all of the videos.bet they get ad revenues.so gullable we are😂
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Firewater48 

Not gullible, scammers are the worst. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

FollowUnknow072
Contributor
Contributor
Please think that early access games are rarely paid. There are application tools that I personally earn. Cash em'all,Make Money2020,Current Cash Payment has been confirmed for these apps.
Login to Me Too

Michael1001
New Community Member
I'm trying to get cash from a game and it's asking what my account address is idk please help
Login to Me Too

Mbarnes1959
I've been playing the game crazy onet. I followed all game rules on 300 pay out and 1000 payout it keeps saying payment failed.
Login to Me Too

Rebabarnhouse
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get my money playing this game it keeps saying payment failed
Login to Me Too

Rajeswarivarad
New Community Member
I cannot redeem money from another apps to paypal account
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rajeswarivarad 

As you have not added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in then sadly can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Dollabill83
Contributor
Contributor
How do you Access money from an app that pays u cash for playing
Login to Me Too

Renschi
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I've been playing PayPal games for an extra income, to pay for my sons university. I'm a widow, working two jobs, still 2 other kids at school. Game says money has been transferred to my PayPal account, but there's Nothing. Is this just all a scam? Have I been wasting my airtime & my time?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.